I haven’t blogged here in a while. We have been really busy with the other “other business” and blogging once a month on that site has been about my limit. However, after reading a couple of posts from some wonderful ladies I feel the need to put some things in writing and see if we can make 2011 even better than 2010. And the challenge was something that I think I could do. Rules are kinda lax, so I might hit them.
I shy away from having too many things written down, but know it’s a good thing. Providing an update blog once a month here will keep me on target and meet some of these goals. I stole a few of these, but what can I say… they are right on target.
1. Get Healthy and Fit – Exercise regularly, quit eating junk and go to regular doctor appointments. I know this will not happen overnight, but even small step in the right direction will lead to accomplishing some of the ones below.
2. Work Towards One Less Job – Focus on making the other “other business” hubby’s full time job.
3. Pay Off Debt – Thankfully the other “other job” is doing a great job of this. And helps us get more prepared for number 2.
4. STOP Procrastinating – This might be the hardest, but so needs to be conquered.
5. Ride My Horse – Very hard to admit, but I haven’t ridden in over a year. Partly a time thing. Partly a fit thing. I miss riding, but need to be a bit more fit to do it.
6. Learn More About Marketing – I love learning and applying all I have learned to both businesses.
7. Help Some Folks Along the Way – More than just charity work. Help others learn from what we are doing.
8. Pay Attention to Regular Maintenance – This is everything from maintaining our fences, vehicles, horses to ourselves.
9. Stay Connected – This is a challenge with our work loads, but something that needs to be done.
10. Cut Out Time Wasters – Sadly some of the online games must go.
11. Remember to have FUN – Anything can be made fun and I need to focus on that.
I have all the tools to make this happen, just need that swift kick every now and then to make it happen. Hopefully this will make 2011 a most wonderful year!
Make it a GREAT day!