I am not doing great at keeping on schedule, but have been working on these things and thinking about posting. That has to count for something. LOL!
If you follow me on Twitter or looked at my Facebook pictures of just in general live in the middle part of the US you know we have been hit with lots of snow in the NEOK area. I know folks up north get more, but that is why I live in OK. So I don’t have terrible winters. It snows it melts. It is not suppose to stay for two weeks and make a horrible mess.
So here is my update:
1. Get Healthy and Fit– That is a tall order. 🙂 However, I have made some movement (pun intended) in that area. Got to visit a knee doc. Good news is that I can exercise and it won’t cause any more damage. Bad new is that I have arthritic knees and there is nothing that can be done sans knee replacement. And as the o’ too young looking doctor told me I am too young for that. 😛 So he gave me some anti-inflammatory meds that are taking the pain away and I have begun exercising in the mornings. So we are headed in the right direction. YAY!
2. Work Towards One Less Job – This one is actually completed. YAY! Day before the Blizzard hubby made the “other business” his full time job. Course now he is stressing, since we haven’t been to a show in a couple weeks. Funny how almost 24 inches of snow slows sales. Things are getting back on track and it is a wonderful thing. We have lots less stress.
3. Pay Off Debt – Still working on this.
4. STOP Procrastinating – Our nice little snow storm did some of this for me. I started getting things in my office organized so that someone can come help us with things like accounting. Still need to work on this, but it’s an everyday thing.
5. Ride My Horse – With 24 inches of snow and ice it was kinda hard to work on this. Now we have some mud, but maybe in a week or so…
6. Learn More About Marketing– I have taken some online classes and getting more knowledge. Now I need to work on this more for the other job. Have done a few promotions and hubby has been impressed with bringing folks to us.
7. Help Some Folks Along the Way – We have some National Guard guys we ware working with. They will be deployed very soon, but look forward to their safe return. Also have a new barn manager that we are working with.
8. Pay Attention to Regular Maintenance– Working on this. It’s much easier with hubby at home. Takes some pressure off me and meeting the vet, repair man, or delivery person.
9. Stay Connected – Not doing this well. Most times to connect are when we are working the “other business”.
10. Cut Out Time Wasters– Still working on this, but made lots of head way. Now my facebook stream is advertisement for the “other business”, but it’s working.
11. Remember to have FUN– It’s actually FUN having hubby home so much. He had been working construction out of town for so long, so having him home full time has been an adjustment, but a wonderful one.
Hope you enjoyed the update. Might even make it earlier this next month as we have that weekend off. Make it a GREAT day!