1. He won’t come into my hands!
2. There’s nothing like having 17 hands between your legs.
3. I’m gonna get off now.
4. More leg, less hand…
5. It was a great ride, but he’s kinda sticky.
6. He needs a good 20 min warm-up…
7. Relax your back, dont pinch with your knees, go with the motion, rock your pelvis…
8. When he gets excited he really foams up!
9. If he’s not ridden 5 days a week he gets cranky…
10. I rode him yesterday, but Samm is gonna ride him today.
11. Go ahead, ride him, you’ll like him…he’ll be good for you
12. Push!!! Squeeze!!! Pull hard!!!
13. He’s being a pig, get his head up!
14. He bends to the left, but he’s really stiff to the right.
15. He really over reacts when I sit dow n into him…
16. Smack him if he refuses!
17. Good, that looks much better with his head down.
18. Dont pump too much.
19. You want his hindquarters to be balanced and even with yours.
20. If you squeeze with your thighs and legs he’ll take off earlier.
21. You two perform really well with each other!
22. I need spurs and a whip to really get him going.
23. Turn him loose for a while, get rid of some of that energy!
24. I rode bareback today.
25. She’s been around and is very experienced.
26. I’m gonna do him in Short Stirrup and my trainer will ride him in the Hopeful class.
27. He’s too much for her, maybe you should get on.
28. He’s a bit of a bumpy ride, just try not to grip with your thighs too much.
29. Make sure you release.
30. Don’t lean forward unless you want him to go faster.
31. As he comes up, lean forward and run your hand s up the crest of his neck.
32. Squeeze and release… squeeze and release…give and take…
33. “How was he today?” reply… “Excellent, very obedient for once.”
34. Wow, I just love riding the big ones!